Thursday, October 06, 2011

You dont know what i know....

My phone is dieing so i will make this quick....it is my friday....and all i want to do is release the stress of the week all over the place....i am getting better at my job....it is easy....i hope my bosses are pleased...i think they are....i will only be there a short while but i know if i stuck around that AGM job would be mine....but i want to first move, than open my own place...i can feel things coming together....it is crazy how comfortable i am now with this shit....it was a lot more stressful a few years ago but now with experience and knowledge, work doesnt phase me...the stress comes from being over worked....but that is ok....there are three things in my life that matter...work is the third and i got it down...i know my career....from here i open my own place...than another or so forth and then retire at my lounge B&B on the beach.....the 2nd, friendship and social life is ok....i dont trust many people to been  sincere....but i am better at making friends....the last and most important is love n family...and that is at an end....i havnt given up, and i keep changing my mind...the one that got away haunts me....i want to be her friend but i dont know if she wants to...part of me still loves her...but she apparently has no time to be pen palls let alone anything else...so there must be another....i dont know what to do...

No comments: