Tuesday, October 04, 2011

What do you want from me now?

Hello. This has been a long day. A good day. I have so much little detail shit to talk about....to someone who cares to listen...sorry blogg but i need more....a need a warm body to snuggle with...soft feet to play with...gorgeous womanly curves for my hand to explore...and beautiful eyes to stare into as i talk about all the things new in my life....
There is this girl who...well i cant tell....i hate not knowing if a girl is into you or just being friendly....i hate it when girls are not forward with what they want....she probably isn't interested....i reached out there...made myself available...offered to get together a time to talk and nothing...but when we are together she does all the things that make me think she is interested....so idk....truth us i want someone else anyway....she doesnt want me though....that sucks....but i am trying my best to ignore love....i need a FWB to keep me occupied until love finds me again.
Anyway.....is this enough for you?

No comments: