Saturday, October 22, 2011

This is not a test....it is my life...honestly...for this moment....

Tonight's' movie is "The Ramon Girl" not totally horrible but moments of awesomeness...it is at the point when everything goes to shit for the girl...and who knows how the happy ending is going to come about...well there are some obvious ways but we will see...I am totally that girl though...the one to move to a foreign country just to get dumped...but there is always love around the corner...i do love Brit Murphy...I love the idea of this movie..."Food is an expression of pure Love, each dish u give to your customer contains your spirit, it becomes a part of them, a gift from the heart"....her response"I dont know anything about love, whenever i feel it all i get back is pain and sadness"
Food service is definitely my passion...I put my heart into it...I know it is a dream but I do hope when I am in france and spain i learn a lot about food....and someday my dream is to open my own place where my misunderstood expression can have a place to be released...my only hope is that it can be loved too...my fear is that noone will get it like noone gets me...
I guess that is why i want someone else by my side to help me, to help reign in my oddity....it would be cool to marry a chef...ohh  all these dreams and fantasies I have...who knows what reality will bring...


No comments: