Friday, October 21, 2011

sorry to bother you, I guess I misread your signals...

i love days off with lots of friends...Yesterday was great...but it was sooo good I ended up passing out early...and now I am awake at 5amsooo not good...I had some very strange dreams last night....being driven around by my brother in some strange city....being back home in the house i grew up in but we were all todays age...and my brother going out with a group of girls and not inviting me and I stayed home pouting....in my dream i often went to bed in a really nice soft bed, but I was always crowding in on someone, my niece or someother friends....It is what i do in real life too...sometimes my instincts take over and i just find the most comfy bed to sleep in not caring whoelse is in it, even strangers....in my dream last night the road turned into a dirt trail in the mountains it is a sign that i dont know where my life is going....also in my dreams is anxiety about meeting someone new, and finding a good bed to snuggle up into...dreams are weird and mine last night were full of strange conversations, how I came up with them is beyond me....

so anyway....could talk about the fun shit that happened last night, or all the shit that is my new job, or the fun that was le diner SF, or the drama in my friends lives, or the two earthquakes we had yesterday, or my plans and opportunities, my carear, my music projects, and the lack of love and sex in my life...or

No comments: