Saturday, October 01, 2011

my heart, soul, and mind...are yours my love...

Movie for tonight "My last five girlfriends" seems too damn familure so far....do we all go through the same shit...you should watch it...it wouldnt make any sense to you...just like me...I hope you are having fun tonight...or today...or whenever you read this...i may be nothing like him and yet exactly the same...at least i have done those things for sure...i am glad my "my last five girl friends" are over...i have one girl friend left in me...maybe two....that is it....i know exactly what i want...and after my last colossal fail, i feel like i am finally ready to get it right...and the next girl i date will definitely lead me there...truth is i am really fucking horny and lonely, and so i might date one more person just for now....but I want my next girlfriend to be my last...

No comments: