Sunday, October 02, 2011

I will if u do....

Hello....i am on my way to work....it has been a super hot weekend here....great free music fest in the park next to my work is making it difficult to get to work....and today the castro street fair is going on so i had to walk an extra mile and take three busses....i am late still but ohwell....my work is also very busy....but nothing i cant handle....i have lots to do today....i like to work...i like the business i am in....despite it totally not being my style....but i think overall i have a warmth in my soul....totally not related but affects everything...i dont care about the imperfections....because i know what is important....it's the years together and this is just the road getting us there....I move in 7 months....that time will fly by....especially how busy i am.

No comments: