Saturday, October 29, 2011

time is all it needs to grow....

There is no better substitute for butter, or sugar, or love....wine and cheese are always great together...champagne and chocolate, long kisses in the middle of long random walks....music and dancing...good friends and good times....there is no better substitute than what you already know is to be the best...so do you stop looking....there are always other fun new combinations, different and enjoyable...wine and cured meats are great too, but what it all comes down to for me...is nothing is as good as it could have been with you there to share it with....with you to hear my sly sarcastic quips that make you laugh, with you to surprise me with how awesome you are, with you to take on my challenge and show who can be the goofiest...someone here I can fully trust in and be myself with....someone who will be patient with me, and take the time to let me come out of my shell and show you exactly who i really am...with you here everything is funner...I could show you my world, and the magic it is...and I can see yours and all its beauty...wherever u r now, i long for the time to get to know you...

No comments: