Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hate waiting for the bus i feel hopeless.... so tired I just want to be home in bed...this is the moment the sadness creeps in...wasting time...tomorrow the dmv is a must...and with any luck maybe a new scooter too....i am very excited about friday night....le diner should be lots of fun....i just got two bottles of champagne and a bottle of merlot...and i have desert wine at home....i have to cook tomorrow....i am probably making tamales....yay here comes the buss!

No one on it this time...usually there are about four people who sleep all night on it....my stop is the first stop so buss is just turning around when i get it....so these people just dont get off...it sometimes is the same ones....so crazy...

I am sooo tired....i cant wait to get home take a long hot shower crawl in bed and cuddle...if only someone was there waiting for me....i wonder if anyone else is getting on this buss....
Oh i just remembered my fuck up today at work...nothing that matters but i want to be perfect...work is over now so whatever....
My friend is coming into town tomorrow....wonder if she is bringing her baby....
Someone finally  got on this buss with me...a big fucking empty buss and this guy decides to sit next to me....weird....my stop os next...wonder how long i have to wait for my next buss...
It's another twenty minutes....i think i will take a cab instead...10 bucks is worth it....luckily cab pass by here all the time....
Almost home! Glad u could be here with me....i think i will stop off at walgreens...i am starving...i hate that though....nuts and crackers for dinner again...it is soo much nicer here...it is warmer and no fog....the sunset sucks....

Home!

No comments: