Sunday, October 16, 2011

You are who? What r u doing here?

Being single sucks...especially in this city of sluts....it is never hard to meet a casual relationship but finding someone to love is imposable....truthfully i have never dated someone who lived here....they either lived somewhere else than moved here or lived in Oakland...or Sweden i guess...but i guess what i have to do is refocus on living without love...and maybe this city and those facts are exactly what i need....give me the time to save money, learn french, and no excuses to stay....so, back to that idea for me....i think it was just the idea of talking to the one that got away made me long for love again...i had the time to put that away....it is hard to do because so many things remind me of her everyday... and everyone I meet is nothing like her.... and what I want is like her....and for me i never wanted the relationship to end...so it has been hard...anyway....the point is i have France in 7 months....that is my focus...

No comments: