Monday, July 02, 2012

gone today, here tomorrow, no idea what will happen next...

female friends are such pains in the ass.... I've never seen sleepless in Seattle but I here how it has this premise about straight men and women as friends, that eventually one will want to sleep with the other or both will, and it wont happen or it will and eventually just end up resenting the other for it happening or not....whatever, basically men and women cant be friends, sex always happens...but I disagree...i have many female friends who some i have had sex with some I havent and either way I treat them exactly as a friend...but women, there is my problem...some women cant keep the shit separate...some women will be your friend, talk to you, hang out with you, all up until they get a boyfriend and then bam it all changes...they are gone, things are different...I get if they dont have time anymore, but when there is time for their female friends but not you....fuck that shit...if that was the case lady then why didnt we make out more...if now it is weird to be with me because your in love then obviously you either think i want more from you or you wanted more from me....either way this is bull shit...especially when i lose a friend...
all i am saying is that if is a really fucked up word...if...if only...if this...if that...no more fucking ifs...just do it...just say something...push for fucks sake...
I am honest, i tried unrequited love and it sucks...it is an awful way to live...i refuse to do that again...so you will know if I love you...girls...just because i like to talk and hang out doesnt mean i love you...so fuck off for ditching me now that you are "in love" the rules didnt change for me...i still feel the same about you...if they changed for you you better reevaluate how you feel about me...and speak the fuck up...I dont play games...
you cant propose to treat me as a friend, you cant tell me you dont love me that way, then not treat me like a friend, then not respect my feelings...choose which is it...because my love was yours and you pushed it away, you made the choice i didnt want to make...i am just living by that choice, now you stick with that choice or fucking get some balls and talk to me...
fucking bullshit...

No comments: