Saturday, June 23, 2012

You may know the facts of my past, but you dont know the man I am now...

Today I will lose....and tomorrow you can find me again when the sun rises.....I will be boxing for your heart....and in your apathy I will always be knocked out...

the more I drink the more I fall in love...the more I love the more I need to drink...when you get down to it I am a bar fly...my defense is to drink so much you can't stand me...there are two reasons left to be here...and one sure thing...the longer I am here the sooner they find me out...and then there will be none...

Oh love of my life.....I don't know how to approach you...how to say hello. ..how to start our adventure ...Because the dead dont speak...and at the same time you are standing next to me wondering why I won't talk to you....you are beautiful, strange, amazing, and just as unable to speak to me as I am to you........so how do we begin..........love doesn't always find it's way...sometimes it gets lost and never happens.....

No comments: