Sunday, July 15, 2012

run...no sprint....hard...with every muscle.....death is chasing you....

UGH...Sorry about the stupid love relapse...I am a bit sleep deprived now....today is going to be a good day...some friends will be in town for a few hours on a cruise, yah I know a cruise to Paris...I guess they get to Normandy or something then jump on a train to get here....anyway...i began writing again yesterday...i think I have finally fine tuned my voice...and I think i finally have something to write...i have to figure out the exact story and who is going to be in it and what happens...i got tones of inspiration from Hemingway...he writes so easily and is so fun to read...i have a beginning anyway...writing what I know...i just need to find out where it goes...i like to write...like all things in my life it is a fun thing i like to do, but am not very good at, but for now it is enjoyable...until i hit a that rough difficult patch, where i get all in my head and dream of a world i had someone to bounce ideas off of and talk with, then i fail again, i get frustrated i am not great and I dont finish...just like my hundreds of songs I am working on, and my business plan, and my life....
anyway...I Love you...thank you for reading...whoever you are...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay gotta say I'm super jealous and you stole my city.

Unknown said...

The city is here waiting for you...I will show you around...