Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Work n sleep can wait...i have a life to live

Sometimes I can't believe how old I really am...about to turn 36....I met a couple 29 n 30, on their honeymoon....and our lives could not be any different...they were planning a family and settled down in careers... a few days earlier I met a couple my age and they were talking about their kids...I thought they were at least 5 years older than I am, I live life more like I am 26...I know that...in SF everyone is living like I do...yet I forget sometimes...we are not normal...
I am enjoying my life...I am happy I am no longer waiting for love n a partner to live it...I wasted too much time on bad relationships...I am sad I can't share these experiences with someone...but, it is better to live without love than to love without living....

No comments: