Friday, September 09, 2011

you must think i am very stupid...

there is no you...I am tired...tired of trying...tired of reaching...tired of thinking....my heart hurts...my tears flow free...you will never understand this...as much as i will never know you...you will never know me...this is to you...whoever you are...wherever you are...my soul misses you...I ask why we are not together...but no one can answer that...maybe i am not ready yet, maybe you are not...i wish we could meet and grow together...but suffering is the way this life is lived...i have been given so much...i have had so many things easy...but you, who are you, where are you, when do we meet...there is no you...there is no someday...there is only this suffering...this life with no you....this emptiness, this wasted days we could have shared....i dont know what to do...i dont know how to live without you...even though i have never known you....i have always missed you... have always been without you...there is no you....

No comments: