Sunday, September 25, 2011

It will get better...cuz u r better....

Hello, so this job is taking lots of my time...which is good cuz it's les time to wallow in misery....but it's also less time to work towards happiness...i have struggled my whole life with misery....but i know with every mistake, every left step going left instead of right...i learn what makes me happy...until i met you i didnt know....but losing you doesnt move me further into misery because having known you fills me with hope...i will be better...i will do better...and whoever you are will be different...
There is so much more to it than that...love is only one aspect of life...you in this post can be my career, it could be my city, it could be the musicians i play with...and with each of those things i am ever learning and growing and changing what i want and dont....i dont think that ever stops...i will always work to get things better...alternatively maybe as i age i will learn to adapt more and accept where i am and enjoy what i have...what i cant do is go back...i cant unlearn the music we created...i cant forget what having u there when i need u is like....i want to wake up and look forward to seeing you and spending my whole day with you...
And in so....i search for those things i am missing in my life...not with misery...but with hope....

No comments: