Tuesday, September 06, 2011

closing early....

Put in my two weeks notice today....kinda sad leavin this place...I am going to miss being the top boss....also this place could get busy if they open the basement right....but I have a feeling it will be shit...
I think it is good to get out...I hope I like the new place...gonna have to finally get that scooter though....
It is fucking slow here tonight....my mind has time to day dream...think about shit....wonder who is making her so happy....I will always think of her as the one that got away....but thinking she is with someone else...moved on from me...happy without me....helps me learn to not like her....waitin for that post of her talking about him or that pic of them together....that would really motivate me....now I only assume she is with someone new....and even if she is not, she will be....
I am not interested in anyone right now, but this thinking about her and how many fucking things I want to talk with her about is not good for me....so....I have to go on dates if not just to distract myself....to make myself feel better about her being with someone else....I want her to be happy....it just would be easier if I were happy too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: