Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello blogg u r such a good listener...

So my new job is going well....Thursday i spent most of the day at the brewery...it was killer...brewing beer was never on my life list of things to do, but now that i've done it i am glad it happened...now i can say ive shoveled mash and added hops to a beer and helped choose a blend of malts to use....and in three or so weeks i get to drink my beer....overall it was a fun day and the brewer is a nice guy so it was fun....
In the end though it only drives me harder to wanting to be in france and visit a winery and spend a day crushing grapes....
I need to get a couple books to start heading towards my som certification...one is "the wine bible"....incidentally, if my left went left instead of right, that book would probably be part of the gifts i would bring to Sweden....now i know what u r thinking...ive done so well and havent mentioned an ex in sooo long...but the truth is i will always care about them...and i will always be nice to them...and so when it is their birthdays and i still want to get them something if i can....just friendship....i dont do unrequited love....anymore.
Anyway...got to eat now...my buss comes soon and i cant miss it.

No comments: