Friday, September 16, 2011

good morning sunshine..

so two nights ago i was awoken by a dream....it was a vivd crazy dream i remember nothing about and it was only after sleeping about 2 hours...i could not get back to sleep and so all day yesterday i was not very coherent...anyway last night a vivid dream woke me up again...i only remember bits and pieces of it, it was very strange...but this time i was able to fall back asleep and get the rest i really needed...
anyway...i have four more shifts at my current job...this is my last weekend...I am a bit nervous about it...i guess that's why my dreams have been freaking me out...i like nervous though...change is scary, the risk and chance i am taking is big...many people i tell are happy for me, but in this economy no one is leaving their jobs because if the new one sucks you could be screwed for a long time...but this is all fun for me....i am sure of my self and i know i am great at my job....besides it's only temporary until i do something really crazy and big in my life...

No comments: