Monday, September 12, 2011

i love mondays....

So....how are you? Did u have a good weekend...is Monday treating u ok? it is an awesome day of relaxation and chores for me....I tend to do more relaxing than chores...usually very hung over on mondays, but recently I have curbed my nightly drinking....when I turned 30 I picked up a heavy smoking habit...before then it was a social habit...but at the time I decided life sucked and with each cigarette it gets shorter, so I smoked a lot....and for 4 years my stress levels didn't cease, with the constant heartbreak and job pressures, I smoked a pack a day...but then I started to notice teeth...I got mine cleaned and fixed then I noticed how brown and disgusting some of my smoker friends teeth were...especially johns, and I also noticed how pathetic his life was...and I thought to myself, fuck I am too young to give up on life...I need to quit and go to the gym and take care of myself...so I did...but the stress was still there and instead of smoking I began to drink more...it has been a struggle to curb my drinking...but lately I have done well and the new things I do help...basically I drink a lot of soda water while out and don't encourage as many rounds of shots for everyone...it's been working...I will always have things to stress about though...I need to find a good relief for that...wanna come over see if we can think of something together...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: