Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tell me something....

Hello blogger...another work week done....dont know if anything i did matter...being here has confirmed my belief in smaller restaurants....i will only work here for a few months....i dont like how impersonal it is...sure i talk to every table but i dont get to know anyone....and the staff is so young and suburban....most of them live way out here...this is definitely not the city...the people here are way to laid back and chilled....which also moves me want to move more...anyway....i just caught my buss finally....it's my friday and i am looking forward to seeing friends tonight....but i am sooo tired....i would love to come home to u and sit with a bottle of wine and just talk all night....i need that...i need someone to trust....someone who doesnt judge me....someone who accepts my weirdness...my phone is dieing.....so i will end this now......

No comments: