Tuesday, September 20, 2011

here you go...now it's your turn...

ahh...sleep felt good...now off to my last shift at Bossa...a dreaded shift in so many ways...i have much office work to finish, i am working alone because sera broke her leg and cant work and john hasnt hired anyone new yet...not even to cover me when i am gone....i have no idea what is going to happen at that place...and it is not my problem...except for tonight since i also have to work with the shit busser who bitches all night about his sore pussy...so annoying....I hope it is slow...it should be....it is a hot sunny day today...i would love to go out to the park today...anyway i have 2 new menus to memerize and a huge staff to figure out...the new job is immense...it is basically managing two restaurants at the same time...luckily there is a lot of support to help me out...and everything is streamlined and all thought out ahead of time for me. should be easy. also, for your turn...it would be cool if it was personal. whoever you are.

No comments: