Friday, August 26, 2011

there is no substitute for butter.

This wasn't the plan....
I was supposed to be elsewhere...
Instead ur ghost haunts me...
I remember the morning in ur bed....
The boats hung over our heads...
I checked you out and was a bit lost...
But your words kept me in....
And I lost all worry for my day...
Then I saw u outside my gate...
My heart jumped with life...
My soul wept through my eyes...
I was taken, u won me over...
But now...tonight...I am reminded of u...
I am hurt again by u...hurt by ur absence...
I have let you go...but you never left my heart...
I know losing me will be ur greatest mistake...
And my pushing u to do it my greatest failure...
I would accept ur call any day...
I would love to erase these wrongs...
I don't want anyone else....
I don't
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: