Thursday, August 18, 2011

something always happens eventually...

ok so shit is happening...i got job offer...less money, but less responsibility...and my business partner and I are definitely now going different directions...

so here I am...what i want to do is open my own business, but what i know is that i cant do it by myself...I am doing it by myself now and it is hard, and the work suffers cause one person cant do everything...i need someone to bounce ideas off, to talk to, to do the things i miss, to balance out my weaknesses, someone i can trust...i dont have that...

So yes my job sucks, i need help...but I like being the boss and I make good money...the new job is a couple steps down and the money is only ok...I am going to check it out, but it is still 5 days a week and long hours, so it is not freeing me up to do other things...which was one of the things i need in a new job...

Also my work is going to get some new life into it...new investors and the basement being opened could potentially add even more money to my current job...and more prestige if it is successful so it would be good for my resume...

I like the money because sometime next year I am going to Europe, and the more i earn the more I can save, the more options i have there...because now that i dont have a business partner i dont know when or how or with who i am going to open up my spot...i feel very much at a loss here...i have to write this Business plan alone and the truth is i can write it but i need someone to tell me its ok for me to have confidence with it, i need someone to bounce my ideas off of and just hear me...fuck...finding a business partner is almost as important as finding a lover...

So i feel like opening my own spot is dependent in finding a partner and since i feel so unconfident about myself right now, i feel like i am repugnant...so maybe moving to Spain is sounding more and more like a good idea...finding a fresh prospective, trying new foods...and maybe learning french and moving to Paris...i mean the most romantic city in the world isnt that where i should live...So the more money i make the more opportunity i will have to make that choice of whether or not to move to Europe or just vaca in Europe...

So do I take the OK job or keep my shity yet great job that pays well...or do I quit and go back to school....or quit and start up my own spot by myself and deal with it...anyone?

...

........

..................

nothing...i got no one everywhere.



No comments: