Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life is fun and goes fast when you live it...

I am a little nervous...although i was recruited for this job...it is always nerve raking for me to change something so big in my life...I am in charge at my work, and the new place i will be middle management...but probably the AGM in a few months...that I can handle, just having my friend as my boss...

I was talking to a regular that comes into work about nervousness...he has to speak in front of thousands of people for his work and it freaks him out every time...I was saying to him that when i get nervous before a show or a interview for a job or apartment or talking to a girl for the first time, whatever it is...I take that nervous energy and turn it into excitement,because physically its endorphins rushing through your body making you feel butterflies...like when your about to jump off a cliff...scared at first the fear of failure overwhelms...but when you know who you are, you know your friends and family always love you...you know tomorrow will happen no matter what happens today...and today could be the greatest fucking day ever cuz you are about to do something fucking exciting...then you just turn that nervous energy into positive excitement and a rush of happiness and joy and you let a a primal scream of FUCK YAH THIS IS FUCKING FUN CUZ I AM SUPPER FUCKING KICK ASS!!!

I wonder about my friend now...I bet she is going to have trouble sleeping tonight because of all the excitement just like i did last night....my spirit is with her soothing her back telling her stories until she falls asleep...nat.


No comments: