Tuesday, August 02, 2011

One last distraction from responsibility,,,

OK...5 hours sleep...late for day one of this work week...over booked tonight due to a large party coming in that i am ill prepaired for and understaffed...but i dont really care...i will handle it...get the job done..and exhaust myself in the process...hopefully make some good tips...then probably go out and have a few drinks trying to wind down from the chaos...

But my goal will be accomplished...i will be distracted from my life for another day...no time to stress about writing my BP...no time to think about my goals....and especially no time to think about how stupid i was fucking up my last relationship and how much i wish i could change that...she wasnt perfect...but defenitly had potential...whatever..time to go to work....

No comments: