Monday, August 29, 2011

"we'll always have Malmo" have u seen casablanca yet?

Finally an answer....i am always confused by her....i dont think i will ever figure her out...that only makes me want to know her more...maybe it's cuz i treat her like she's my age...i forget how young she is and so i am surprised when she acts her age...i would never want to be 20 something again, to be unsure about what to do....even though i would love to fix my mistakes, i would probably just make other ones...
Anyway...i could take it as she doesnt like me she regrets dating me and she doesnt want to talk to me.....or more likely, she doesnt know how she feels about me, she needs more time to figure that out....i get it is hard cuz i know she doesnt want to lead me on or she doesnt want to be fake...i respect that...i am glad she is who she is....i love her like i do all my exes...there is a reason why we connected and that will never go away...i am friendly with all my exes and still talk to the more important ones...but it took time for some of those friendships to develop and get over the baggage...i hope someday she and i will talk again...
Hopefully she will call me and have an honest discussion about whatever feelings there are then move on and grow into whatever kind of relationship....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: