Sunday, August 28, 2011

back where i grew up....defenitly not home...

So I am in sac today....called a couple friends FBed some others and nothing...been driving around the last hour and a half checking out old spots doing a tour...so empty here...so quiet...no people...went by an old bar I used to frequent and out front where a bunch of kids all dressed trashy and a couple bands setting up...the music was mettle aweful...I refused to go in....having a coffee at a spot that never fails me...
I will NEVER move back to a small town...this shit is tooo boring and depresing...I wish I had someone here to keep me company...I went by my exes but decided against it...I don't think she would like it if I just stoped by...almost everyone I know here is married with children...I am going to stop by Shakers my old main bar...but it's too early now...I have 2 hours to kill...I guess I will go eat again...there is some bomb ass sushi places here...and cheap too...wish u were here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: