Monday, August 01, 2011

losing me...

so there is this girl....young, same age age as the one that got away...she is cute, keeps hitting on me....she is creative,a bailey dancer, she is still going to school though so not that smart, but she is independent she doesnt go with the flow she thinks for herself...that is very fucking hot...she has big beautiful eyes and a voluptuous smile...and she is a night owl like me...we are usually the last two to leave the bar...but she doesnt have that thing that makes it work for me...there are tons of factors that go into what makes a person...but to be basic...she isn't kick ass enough....i would have to kick ass for her...i am not into that, i want to kick ass together...i want super fucking awesome AND kick ass she is just super fucking awesome....Anna is kick ass...she wants to drive the bike...i do too but its hot that she wants too...hotter if she trusted me to do it but would rather she did...that is a communication failure...she will learn..."let the guy think he can do it then do it yourself"...eventually i needed her to drive...and i was so happy she could...the point is i want to date and love my equal...so i can trust you to do the things i can do and you can trust me the same....i dont doubt you, you dont doubt me...whatever....this is a long post....i am high on redbull...anyway...today has been fun...my friends kick ass...i love days off....

No comments: