Wednesday, July 27, 2011

what Ur doing matters half as much as who Ur doing it with...

Ok...so i have that stupid flight to europe i have to use...and i want to take a vacation and sight see...as i said before i want to share seeing spain, france, and italy with the woman I love...but as i plan this other trip i realize i dont want to go to the boring baltics alone either...warsaw, oslo, helsinki, göteborg, and could i even go to stockholm...i dont think my heart can take it...Copenhagen has one of the best memories of my life, returning there alone seems cruel...amsterdam even...she would be in my every thought...it is already hard enough...

So, I am narrowing down my trip though...no UK, just the above mentioned places and Brussels, luxemberg, and then Germany...3 Months $10,000 i think that should do it...and a girlfriend to make it all worth while....i've got the time, i have the money, now i just need the girl...take a gap year with me...or at least 3 months...story of my life...

No comments: