Friday, July 29, 2011

all it takes is telling me what you think...

fairness is one of the most important thing to me in my life...you can be kind, a hero, funny, sexy, strong, whatever...if you dont know what fair is...i cant respect you...i give you my thoughts.....in these words are my feelings...I dont know who reads this shit....it would seem no one does....but i give out to the universe a hodgepodge of crap from my soul...and sometimes i just wish i got something in return for it....but that is the nature of this shit....blogs....i guess i write for myself...to no one really anyway....for myself...so what do I think...I think i write to her too from my heart...my soul writes to my future love...my mind writes for myself....how do u tell which is which IDK....in this one post there is a little of it all...

1 comment:

Lugar de Partilha said...

I read you...