Thursday, July 21, 2011

a slow moment at work=

I wonder why it is so hard for me to do things....the easy little things....I am my greatest obstacle...I guess I lack testosterone, which helps ur brain focus....I am always distracted....the only thing I am good at focusing on is love...the rest I find do difficult to do...it also goes to say that I am a better me when I am in a relationship because I would be having regular sex and exercise which increases testosterone and therefore I have the drive to do all the things I want to do...
But I have to figure out a way to do this shit alone....I hate alone....but this is my life...I need to take charge...first I need to clean my room...then I will go from there....

Things to do: get a new job
Apply to online school for psych BS
Schedule therapist apt
Work on BP
Everything else...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments: