Friday, July 29, 2011

next time will be better...



I feel like anything can happen...i could move to Sweden...i could move to Spain...i could move to Miami or New York...I could stay here...I could fall in love tomorrow or maybe never again....I could wait and see or could demand action now...one thing for sure is that time is very important...are you ready am i ready...i feel like i am running out of time...i cant wait forever, i wont hold my breath...but I cant force things to happen...just cause you want something doesn't mean you get it...everyone wants...many try to take what they want...go for it with passion...but not everyone can win...sometimes you have to know somethings will never be...and sometimes you have to be patient and wait for the right time...but how do you know when that is...especially when you got clocks like that one...it could be anytime right now...wait too long and you might miss out...go for it now and you might fuck it up forever...i am running out of time...but i still have some left....it's not over yet.

No comments: