Thursday, July 07, 2011

que onda ma chéri....

lets see if i can do it...say the things i want to say in the way that makes sense...i love to talk about my emotions...in writing here away from confrontation...in your face i freeze up and cry...the point is i have a huge heart and lots of love...Sweden was the last girl i loved...and so she is the last to be in my heart...and my heart misses her....but my heart talks about "her", talks about love, talks about many things in this blogg that are for my heart and my hearts love...she is whoever comes next and is fun giving loving and challenging, smart together and focused, she is hot sexy and compassionate...she is ready to accept me...everything i am and all that i am not...to sacrifice for me as i will for her and to demand from me as i do from her...she may not exist but i have hope...so I blogg for myself...for 'her"...whoever she is...if you are not 'her", then dont pretend you are....i feel better with her in my life...but i dont play games...

No comments: