Monday, July 11, 2011

More of the same....

I am frustrated...I hate this feeling and i want it to go away...I fell in Love...and now losing that love stings...it reminds me of April...she was a tough one to get over as well...At least April made it easy for me by being selfish...But April most definitely had that thing I cant resist, I cant deny, I fall for every time, just like Sweden...It is funny that both those girls cant be my friend...both were my shortest relationships...I do miss talking with Sweden still...it would have been nice to stay friends...if only to realize the Love is completely gone...sometimes i check my email in hopes she sent me a letter...it's that hope i hate...it's that feeling of thinking "maybe someday" maybe she will move here, maybe we will meet again, i wonder what she thinks about me...i am frustrated by my Hearts desires...it is hard to go from talking to someone so much everyday to nothing...i tried though...i tried to be friendly and say hello...she obviously doesn't want to be my friend...we are very different, i would like to get to know her better at least as friends...my Mind is at odds with my Heart and Soul...

No comments: