Tuesday, July 26, 2011

more distractions...

i am torn...I have lots to do but, also i feel like I have the opportunity to do nothing but rest and start next week tomorrow fresh...but the truth is I am already board...also there is important work shit i have to do, but i am not going to do that shit because this couple of days off has made me realize i dont give a shit about work...so i just answered that question...I am going to use my energy taking care of myself and i can suffer through work next week...it will suck when i get back to work, but the important thing is that to do list...i have to overcome myself, i have to heal my broken heart...i have to do something with my life,

Who are you more worried about disappointing?

  • My boss, teacher
  • My family, spouse, or friends
  • Myself
  • God
I chose Myself...but what is second...i think that is just as an important answer...i choose fate and destiny...because i dont want to wast my life away...but my passion ever since ive been awake is to be a good father and husband...so maybe this answer is always rooted to family, a family that doesnt exhist, but the one easiest not to disappoint is work and the one I care the least about...

I dont know why this matters....

No comments: