Sunday, July 31, 2011

I am a trophy husband....ha ha

I have made a breakthrough…I am taking full responsibility for my single status…but I have realized something very important…April and Anna are two very similar girls…I struggled with them both over the same things…they were both the same age when I knew them and both starting new careers…neither was ready for a man like me…and I wasn’t ready for them either…They put themselves first always, not being inconsiderate or selfish or cold hearted, but out of instinct to survive…and I was critical of them for that and hurt by it too…but now I understand, I have learned this is what makes them who they are it is an important part that makes everything else they do happen…I assumed they were bitches, they assumed I was weak…I do admit my depression gets the better of me at times but this is more about core differences…and neither assumption is remotely correct…I reckon someday they will change…I don’t fully understand them but I bet they will decide they are ready for their next achievement, Love and a relationship will be their focus, and they will make any man truly lucky and happy…until they decide they’ve got what they wanted and are ready to move on to the next achievement…that is their moment when u have to love them the most…when they are not there for you…and maybe those girls after some tries will realize sometimes the best thing for them is to be there for the one who needs them the most…the point is I have learned something very important, I think I am more understanding then I have ever been…and I will go about my day knowing when she is ready, whoever she is, she will take me for her prize…so off I go to make myself a kick ass prize for a kick ass women…I want her to be proud of her trophy, fit, successful, happy, fun...the man of her dreams...for the women of mine.

No comments: