Wednesday, November 23, 2011

These words you should never see...

I dont seem to understand what you mean by that...i assumed u could do anything....even know what to do when I act stupid....but how would you know....and then you made your choice....but u never did leave....always looking back....stumbling on your feet as you keep moving away....yes i am here, always....but what does that mean...what do you mean....what r we doing....love is impossible...lust is not going to happen....all we have is mutual friendship...are we even palls....i have no time to give....i cant go a day...and neither can u....what does that mean....i was sad...i wish u found whatever it is u r looking for...i wish i do too...but this....i dont know...my dreams keep telling me something...but what...you need to stop...you have to listen...life is not exactly what you think it is...perfection never happens...but I found everything once...and then i changed my mind...and found it again somewhere else...i lost it though....where did it go?

No comments: