Sunday, November 13, 2011

The buss keeps going every day....


Being sick sucks....at least it isn't bad...only one day stuck in bed....now it's just a nagging cough....very annoying....
I am getting the hang of work though, things are getting done faster and better...so my days are getting shorter...maybe i will soon have time for the tones of things i have been delaying....
I cant get too ahead of myself though....i only have time for 6 hours sleep before having to get back to work....but i am hoping to have some extra time Wednesday...
Funny how packed the buss is...all these people going to work....i am going home to sleep...but i do love it this way...i used to hate that i was different....dreamed of a place people are like me....but now i just accept it...there still is hope in spain or france...but i am not holding my breath....
Almost home....

No comments: