Saturday, November 05, 2011

Love is dream i have...makes me feel good to pretend...

Farts....anxiety... i am filled with both....that is sexy ain't it...i wonder exactly how repulsive i can get....u love me anyway right...despite my fuck ups...who is perfect anyway...i may have made lots of mistakes and wasted away years of my life...but who i was is not why u care about me...

Why r u here...why do u care...why does my heart belong to you...

I am broken...i am not exactly everything u thought i would be....i can drive u crazy and push u to ur limits...but still u love me...

I give as much as i demand...i depend on u more than u know cuz ur always there for me....and u need me more than u will ever admit...

Our hearts always speak to each other...our souls are bound....all that is left is for our minds to wrap around each others...to challenge each other...to learn from our differences...and for our bodys to touch, our eyes to connect as our lips meet...for our hands to explore and everything else to disappear as all that energy from our hearts or souls and our minds explode from your toes all through your body and out in screams of satisfaction...

XXOOXO

No comments: