Thursday, November 17, 2011

melted cheese is just like tones of butter...

so I take it you got laid...it was satisfying...and naturally your head is in the clouds now...good for you...I am on the opposite end of the spectrum...i met up with an old fling i used to hook up with days ago...FWB if you will...and she was very forward tonight...but I just didnt care...now I am happy to be home....watching Sophies choice....polish girls.....so hot..........so when African babys and chinese baby's get adopted by white families and grow up around all anglos where they are the only ones that look as they do and all they see is white people...then you look in the mirror and feel all the prejudices their culture taught them and they see an uncivilized person...and then realize it is themselves they are staring at...........i have a feeling i am emotionally not going to....well...this movie is going to make me very sad.......the best of friends.....

No comments: