Monday, November 14, 2011

Good luck....to us all...

So it happened again...i met someone we flirted....things were on their way...then she held my hand.....my heart stopped.....my soul shrunk away....my future flashes in front of me....and it dosnt look good....another wrong relationship....more wasted time on someone that wasn't right....i pulled my hand away....but still we talked....and connected....and our hands met again...and i knew it was wrong....in the past i would have seen where it went....given her a chance.....but now i am more different than i have ever been....i have changed in a big way.....
my love does not live here....i do not belong here....not now....i have to leave.....i cant be with someone right now....my heart belongs to someone very special....and i have no time to waste on anyone else....my love is hers, i dont know her...yet....but i must not settle anymore....i will not go where the wind takes me....my heart has a place to be....i must get it there.....

No comments: