Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Rats and super Rats

Last night was a slopppy swamp -- new years day was great i think --
the story goes like this...woke up early and stumbled into the front room...it was a nice day and I looked over and saw Breakfast at Tiffany's was playing at the Castro theatre...so I wasted away in bed until the first showing at 230 -- Was my first time at the Castro theatre so I was excited about that -- It turns out its nothing special though but anyway...I got my popcorn and soda found a nice seat and watched my favorite movie of all time -- there are so many good lines in that movie about people and motives and love and bullshit --- rats and wild things --- anyway ask me about it late some time its a good convo -- so than i get home and its movie day with Eric and I -- we watched a few movies got some sushi and smoked...it was a very nice day...than he soberly passed out and I went to the BOC looking to get drunk...and maybe more...


Nothing happened to me at the bar...but it was fun people watching...it was like a beer commercial...

No comments: