Monday, January 15, 2007

Random rants about nothing...

So I'm in the midst of working 11 days in a row...and unfortunately I have to train a new barback so I have to work 11 hour shifts...hopefully that wont continue the whole week...anyway...I haven't got much time I have to work a private party tonight for some dusche...well I don't really know who it's for but i hate that we have to work today...we're usually closed on Mondays...and it's a fucking holiday...whatever....

And I think Steve and Carl, my pigeons, are in heat...I hear lots of ruckus outside my window and I took a peak out at their ledge and saw an empty jar of lub...so...Fuck I just realized I'm the only one not getting any action in this house...My roommates are keeping warm at night and the biggest slut of us all ME is freezing in bed alone...This sucks...All I do now is sleep, work, get drunk, pass out, and repeat...well it's not that bad...but I cant wait for my next day off a week from now...

No comments: