Sunday, December 31, 2006

Late night tired rant...

Happy Fucking New Year...I am not looking forward to tomorrow, errrr today later on anyway since the sun will be rising soon --- i have effectively put myself in a fucked situation with my insomnia - I went out tonight with the hopes of getting drunk enough to sleep -- I had no intentions of talking to anyone or meeting anyone or having any fun last night I just wanted to get drunk and pass out --

instead I bumped into two coworkers and some stranger wouldn't leave me alone - he kept trying to hook me up with some girl and telling me I should smile - I was so annoyed - I was in no mood to be anything -- I finally caved and went over to met his friend just to get him to shut up - it was so dumb --

He goes "hey this is Eddie he's straight" - she goes "your straight!" - than grabs me and before I know it she's all over me - I felt like such a tool - making out with strangers just isn't as fun as it used to be -- now I say this on New Years the most popular day to make out with strangers --


gaugh tomorrow is gonna suck from beginning to end -- I love my roommate Eric but I am dreading going to brunch - I mean Who am I gonna sit with!?! my best bet is Maria and her new boy toy -- fun I get to watch them make out as I try not to choke on my Mimosa --

Then I get to go to work and most likely make shit for money since it already costs $200 just to get in -- at midnight my best bet for a kiss is my gay coworker ohhh scruffy -- by the time I get off everyone will be very drunk and I can just chill in the corner and be apathetic and unamused as always

No comments: