Friday, January 19, 2007

Is this what your looking for?

Are yah up?...wana hear a story...maybe one about the Irish chics on lady's night that drink like fishes and never go home...or how I locked my stupid ass out of the house today...effectively killing the one day I could find time for that MOMENT.... how about the story of the tranny I let freak my ass at the trannyshack last Tuesday....maybe about the event last Monday for Benefit mag at mecca with Tim Gaskin...but I think Jasons Tim story is better....or maybe you'll like to hear how I passed out in Marias room again...or how Jason and I were part of Moni's show...sure I gots stories...unfortunately your not up...and I'm in no mood to write anything...so fuck it...

I got a bar meeting at 11AM tomorrow to look forward to...but after a few hours of work tomorrow its 60 hours straight of "who gives a fuck"...I wish you could be here to see it...maybe I'll write all about it Monday when I finally sober up...'till then...whatever

1 comment:

Eric Perfect said...

E-MAIL HO!

-eric...

shoot me an e-mail at eander33@lfsus.jnj.com