Monday, January 08, 2007

Drunk'n ramblings are so funny...

The worst god damn torture ever…fuck it all…why must I be so longing…never will I be with the one that makes me sing…never will I have what makes me…I sit here dreaming of things that will never be…fuck it all…and once was the day I dreaded to be so loved to the one I loved.. I was there as her friend her shoulder to lean on…and now she doesn’t even want to lean on it… I was much better off as the friend at least then I could pretend and now as the protagonist to the interest as the wrong choice as the easy stop I fail to be any real part of her life… I am nothing…life has so many circles…so many twists and turns and lies and let downs…and I have so many nowheres to go and dead ends…If only...

if only.

Fuck you and fuck it… the dreams are all I get to hold on to …fat chics and strangers who tease me …left in a glass box to never get any…and all this is hell…I've been her before…this time I find myself as one of the many..I find myself less special than ever..even by those who once considered me different… I am nobody..nothing…a mistake..A lost time to boring to remember…the change has risen… it is nothing...a lady needs a bed…and there it goes again… to the end of time I find it is never been so strange that there are to many things in this world that take the hold of time… I will never rest… my heart wont die..it never rests.. it is the only thing that can ever be fed… and my life circles into hell….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... maybe things will get better this weekend ... ;)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww :<.... Well if hell comes at you let me know I am an Earth sign. Dirt smothers fires/hell....
XOXOXOXOXO's
~B