Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm tired , sleepy, and grumpy...

Sleep deprivation has become a way of life...I was supposed to work today but at my own schedule...so I figured I could throw in a nap at some point today...but NO...I agreed to cover a shift so now with my mind in some foggy haze from the four hours of sleep a night I've been getting I have to go open the bar and train the slow ass new barback again...I get so frustrated at how slow he is and keep doing his work that now I think he expects it...I cant wait to get our old one back...He hurt himself but should be back soon...I'm exhausted from doing two jobs...
And I need fucking haircut...but Luz, the girl who I let cut my hair..has been out...It's been three weeks since I needed a cut and now my hair has grown so fucking shaggy I cant stand it...and I got to sew a button back onto my nasty work shirt cuz I ripped off another one...And its Trannyshack night...which I am excited for...but instead of enjoying the show I agreed to be a part of it tonight...so I have to do shit to prepare for that...complain complain complain....


Anyway...what I wanted to say is that sometimes you just need a moment of comfort in your life to get through the rest of the shit...A moment when your warm and snuggly and relaxed and nothing matters...a moment with no cares or wories..just soft comfort...a moment when you dont think about you insecurities or responsibilities..you dont wonder about the who, whats, and whatevers... I like those moments...especially when I''m cuddled up with someone I trust and can just lay and say nothing with and their be no uncomfortable arm or tickly hair in the face...just two people who care about each other...

Instead I got my cold hard computer to rant to...and an alarm reminding me I'm too late to do all the things I need to do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww Pigeon sex. Gross.... YOu should have left that out.