Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving memories...

I hate holidays --- I had one fucking fuck of a day --- Worked sucked, the bar was boring, and I broke a string on my guitar --- But just as I was consuming myself in misery my roommates Eric and Maria stumble on home --- The most enjoyable time I have in my life is three in the morning chats with my friends after long days and longer nights ---

Eric and I decide to have one last smoke before ending the night -- so I step out back and stumble my way to lighting my smoke when I hear some loud smacking sounds --- I don't think much of it cuz at this time of night you usually here the BOC throwing out their trash but I look over and I see a plum of smoke rising from the garage across the way --- Right away I know its a fire --- but I'm a little high and very drunk so I look at Eric and tell him to call 911 --- He laughs and asks "should we"? -- So finally he says "OK I'll get my phone but you call" --- so I do --- drunk and high I'm talking to the operator trying to make sense of my thoughts --- with Eric's help we direct the fire dept. to the fire then enjoy the show...

I got some pics...this one looks like the demons are rising...

.
It turns out the garage was the BOC's storage area...

No comments: