Thursday, November 23, 2006

And there it goes again...

I was walking down the sidewalk thinking about how true my post about love for me was --- I was drunk and high when I wrote it --- I was thinking about how it’s really a good thing – now I can manage my life without my heart’s crazy needs for coddling and attention --- now I can be the apathetic passionless Eddie that I have been most of the last ten years --- this makes it so much easier for those in my life --- now instead of wanting too much I am happy with what I get --- that is good --- not caring is good --- because the fact is that in my personal experience falling in love always leads to heartbreak --- it’s the same for those around me…unless you met in or just after high school or someone’s prego your relationship is destined to fail 100% of the time ---

Love is like a fleck of sparkle blowing in the wind going wherever the breeze takes it…and I’m like a branch on a tree catching whatever comes my way until the wind takes Love away from me again…

No comments: