Thursday, November 23, 2006

Am I alone in this too?

I suck at talking during sex…unless you like the very infrequent moan and occasional “yes”…I always wondered about those people who call their girls sluts and whores while fucking…I don’t want to fuck a slut…YES I know I do fuck sluts…but I do a lot of things I don’t want to…like dancing with ugly people or playing shity cover songs…the point is even when that EZ fuck slides between my legs I don’t want to scream it out loud…girls freak me out…why would anyone want to be treated like that and be beraded…they have some sick thing I just don’t get…


FUCK!...I am the nice guy who’s too damn nice to keep the girl…Actually there are a thousand other reasons why I lose her…not throwing my bitch around and being an asshole in bed is just one of them…I put a lot of pressure on myself to perform well in bed…and I think I do ok… like everything else I do I want to be different and very good at what it is…but like everything in this fucking wierd world I feel like I just don’t get it…

No comments: